How a web page is composed
In Web design and construction of sites nothing is absolutely said, the terms, methodologies, and technologies are infinite, however, we tell you How a web page is composed
The rule says that all websites must have a HOME or also called the main page or directory, which will serve in some way as the main menu or the root of any site, in fact, all web pages have it and intuitively It allows to show the most outstanding services or products of the website.
Always The first thing that stands out or fundamentally stands out about a website is its architecture or the structure of a website. This is usually conveyed by what is called the navigation menu.
The handling or visual representation, or the design of a Web, is what the visiting user finally sees and with which he interacts directly.
This basically represents the result of all the effort that has existed for the website development. It is almost always the first thing the site will be judged on and is the initial step in creating a pleasant user experience.
It is also vital. There is a close relationship between UX and visual design. At best, the visual designer will use the documents created by the UX designer and add the visual skin, but often the designer has to manage both the UX and the visual design.
Design is not just a matter of aesthetics, it always goes far beyond simplicity and although appearance is very important. The layout consists of the visual cues that we give users so they know what to do next and the layout assures visitors of our credibility and turns them into customers. Good interface design involves many elements, but here are some basic considerations. They are closely related to UX, and the visual designer plays a critical role in defining the parts of a website.
- Footer: The bottom of the page, always constant
- Layout: the way the content is structured and displayed.
- Headers: the element with a fixed slant at the top of each page. It usually includes all the main navigation elements that need to be presented on each page, such as the main menu, login, and search.
- Navigation: site signage, which tells users where they are and where they can go.
- Credibility: tell users that you are who you say you are. Visual identity Visual identity answers the question “How do users know that we are? Certain design elements should be applied to all web assets created for a brand, as well as to traditional communication and printing materials.
Often times, branding or visual identity guidelines for websites are encoded in a digital style guide document to ensure consistency across different agencies, designers, and teams. This document may include guidelines for creating all types of web assets, including banners, social media content, and web design elements. The logo is the most obvious way to reinforce your brand identity on the website. The logo is part of the corporate identity (CI) of a brand and the way to call the parts of a website.
There are basically 6 main parts that make up a web page
This is quite important because it is the foundation of website ergonomics for your company.
Additionally if you have the best web hosting existing you will have all this and much more.
And what else can you contribute regarding the parts that make up a website?